This is unpretentious weeknight cooking to be sure, but also very tasty!
1) wash potatoes (mine were organic from the CSA)
2) cut them up in bite size pieces (don't peel)
3) place in microwave safe large bowl, cover with water
4) cook until tender (took about 16 minutes in my microwave with about 8 cups of chopped potatoes)
5) pour off water (doesn't need to be too thoroughly)
6) mix in some butter, thyme, paprika, salt (if you forgot to take butter out of the freezer until now, microwave for one more minute)
7) stir and serve in the same bowl!
So easy, so good ... and don't worry about adding some butter - its still MUCH better for you than most processed foods!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! So glad your blog is up and running again! Can't wait to make these.
I'm so glad you do this every now and again. Perfect for an easy dinner! Thank you, Mrs. W! :)
Post a Comment