Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reconnecting with an old flame ...


Look what I found in my basement! He first made my heart light up at a large church yard sale (the type where everyone donates their old junk, and the missions committee gets the money from the sales). For five dollars, he was mine.






































By the way - I have yet to be burned buying this type of thing used. So often people buy (or receive as gifts) fancy equipment, use it twice, and store it away .... and you can almost always look up the manuals on the web these days!



We make beautiful music together, don't you think?



















Molasses Wheat Bread

3/4 cup water
1/3 cup milk
3 tablespoons melted butter
3 tablespoons molasses
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups bread flour
2 1/4 teaspoons fast rising yeast or quick-rising yeast

- I used medium crust setting, large size (choices on my machine are M, L, XL) and the quick (two hour) bread cycle


No comments: