Friday, October 3, 2008

Shopping Nirvana

I love to grocery shop. I love food. I also try to stay on a budget even when money isn't tight. I think I now have it made.

On Saturday morning, if I wanted to, I could go to a Farmers Market, a SUPER WALMART, and Trader Joes and yet be home in about an hour! (yes, I shop fast most days)

Ffor those of you spoiled enough to be completely unimpressed with my new Super Walmart, this is probably the first one in fifty miles of here. All of our Walmarts, until this week, did not carry groceries.

So I can get produce at the Farmers Market, mass produced staples at Walmart (sugar, frozen chicken, frozen salmon, Bisquick, canned beans ...), and a number of more interesting items at Trader Joes. Yippee!

4 comments:

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

did you go to that new walmart in kop? i haven't made it there yet...

Kass said...

I thought the Walmart at KOP wasn't open yet. Is it a Super Walmart?

Anonymous said...

Here I am with more super walmart's than I know what to do with and I am soooooo jealous of your trader joe's!!

mrsw said...

yes, the King of Prussia Walmart opened Wednesday, and is a Super Walmart!