Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My top secret brownie recipe

This gets really good reviews every time I bring it to work, so I figured I would share.  

1)  buy a box of brownie mix (or better yet get it practically free with a double coupon on sale)

2)  store on shelf for really long time

3)  open brownie mix, preheat oven

4) replace "oil" listed on box with equal quantity of melted butter

5) replace "water" listed on box with equal quantity of cold leftover coffee

6) add eggs per instructions, stir it all together

7) add a handful of roadkill bunny (i.e. chopped dark chocolate - the lindt store sells broken bunnies cheap post Easter)




















8) add a handful of mini marshmallows

You will have to bake this a bit longer than the box says because of the extra gooiness from the added chocolate and marshmallow.      I like it served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

No comments: